Here is a delicious recipe, perfect for summer baking!
- 1 cup grass fed butter
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups curacao semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups flaked unsweetened coconut
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Fold in chocolate chips and coconut. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.