Two of my most favorite people are saying their “I Do’s” This weekend …
I am so blessed to call you friends and so excited for the both of you to embark on this wonderful journey of cleaving as one and living a life together.
Here are some words of wisdom from a Fit Chic married 10 years …
- Embrace each moment (as it goes by so quickly)
- Take in every kind word, encouraging congrats, emotions, and love
- Have fun and remember to laugh, don’t stress or get angered by things that do not serve you or your purpose.
- Let it be about the two of you!!!
- Have quiet space when you are getting ready!
- It will all go according to the way it is supposed to!
- Don’t Drink Too Much (you know why)
- Don’t be the last to leave!
- It will all be the way that God wanted it to be!
Chris and I are so glad you two found the person that makes your soul happy. We couldn’t have asked for a better couple in our life and in the lives of people at CPM. Thank you for allowing us to walk on this journey with you, and trusting us to be there to help in anyway we can! We have had the pleasure of developing an amazing relationship with you, and it makes me proud to watch two people who take marriage so seriously and truly will represent what dedication and work means to a marriage.
We are so honored to be a part of your day; and look forward to watching you walk down the aisle in the way God intended. I have no doubt your journey and path of marriage will be an amazing adventure.
Also, remember every step you all take you are following the steps God has ordered for you!
We are so proud of the both of you and all you have achieved so far.
I cannot wait to watch you two embark on your greatest endeavor yet.
All our love,
Fit Chic and Mr. CPM