Here is the perfect after school, dinner, or anytime treat. It’s perfect to dip with strawberries or this easy Graham Cracker Recipe.It is also great to eat by the spoonful!
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 Tablespoon of stevia
- 1 tablespoon almond or coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons of cashew butter
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla coconut or almond creamer
- Sprinkles (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, combine your mashed banana with the protein powder, flours, sweetener, sprinkles and mix well.
- In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter with honey until combined. Stir in the vanilla extract and pour into the dry mixture and mix well until fully combined. then add coconut creamer.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with more sprinkles.