This is Perfect for Easter Brunch, it is one that the whole family will love. It is also very pretty to look at too! This recipe will definitely have everyone talking at this year’s Easter festivities.
Ingredients – Serves 8
– 1 Cup almond flour
– 1/4 Cup olive oil
– 1/4 tsp baking soda
– 1/4 tsp sea salt
1 onion diced
1 cup of broccoli
1 cup of spinach
2 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons of sun-dried tomatoes
3 cups of mushrooms
2 Tbsp of Chives (chopped)
1 Tbsp of olive oil
Optional – 2 Tbsp of Goat Cheese
1. Pre-heat oven to 375
2. In a small bowl mix together the crust ingredients
3. Spread the crust in a thin layer over the bottom of the baking dish and bake in the oven for 10 minutes – until crust is brown and hardened. Remove and set aside.
4. While crust is baking, heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a skillet and add the garlic and onions, once onions have browned add mushrooms, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, broccoli, and chives until cooked through.
6. Set aside.
7. In a bowl, whisk together eggs
8. Pour the skillet mix into the bowl with the eggs and stir together.
9. Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish. If you’re using goat cheese, sprinkle it over the top of the eggs and it will blend in during baking.
10. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes – or until the eggs are cooked (stick a fork in and if it comes out fairly dry, it’s finished).
This recipe is delicious and perfect for a family brunch, or luncheon.