One of the most popular gifts to give to your loved ones are sweets to share in the love. Well now you can give them the love they deserve and feel good about it with these healthy delicious recipes. I have included three so you can choose the perfect one for them!
Here is a video from KDLT News to demonstrate how easy and delicious they really are!
Valentine’s Protein Bites
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour or almond flour
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup of coconut creamer or nut milk
- 2 oz semi sweet or dark cacao chocolate chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup smooth almond or nut butter
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- Rainbow or Valentines Sprinkles (optional)
In a large bowl combine large ingredients. Add your almond butter and honey and mix with a spoon. Then add vanilla and creamer/milk.
Mix with a large spoon until ingredients are mixed throughout.
Roll out into 1 inch balls and place on parchment or wax paper.
In a small bowl pour in sprinkles and take balls and roll them in the sprinkles and place in freezer safe tupperware.
When all the balls are sprinkled cover tupperware and place in the freezer or eat immediately!
Valentine’s Kiss Cookies:
1/2 cup of palm sugar
1/2 cup of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
1/2 cup of peanut butter or nut butter
1/2 cup of grass-fed butter or coconut oil
1 cup of gluten free flour
1/2 cup of almond flour
3/4 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp of baking powder
dark chocolate hersey kisses
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar, the protein powder, peanut butter, butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until well blended. Stir in flours, baking soda and baking powder until mixed through.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; On ungreased cookie sheets, place about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Immediately press 1 kiss chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack and allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
Chocolate Filled Raspberries
1 pint fresh raspberries
¼ cup dark cacao chocolate chips
½ teaspoon coconut oil
Place fresh raspberries onto a plate or platter.
Heat chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan stirring frequently until chocolate is completely melted. Remove from stove. Pour into a ziploc freezer bag, cut a tiny hole in the bottom corner of the bag. Squeeze the bag to fill each of the crevices of the raspberry with the melted chocolate. Place raspberries on the platter and place them in the freezer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from the freezer and serve.
You can place remaining raspberries in a sealed container and store them in the freezer for a tasty treat!
Happy Valentine’s Day Fit Ones!!