A couple weeks ago I demonstrated to my clients how simple and effiecient cooking can be. I made a paleo pumpkin chili in just under 6 minutes…and explained that you need to make your crock pot your new BFF….
Well here is a great breakfast recipe to crockpot, now you can prepare your breakfast the night before and just worry about rolling out of bed to eat it!
1 dozen eggs
1/2 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
2-3 cooked sweet potatoes
1 lb of bacon – cooked, drained and cut into pieces
1 lb of sausage, browned and drained
1/2 cup green onions – diced
1 green pepper – diced
1/4 parmesan cheese (omit for whole 30)
2 cloves of garlic
salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
2 cups of spinach leaves
1. Layer potatoes, bacon, onions, green pepper, sun-dried tomato, avocado, spinach, and garlic in the crockpot.
2. Beat the eggs, milk and, salt & pepper together.
4. Pour over the whole mixture.
5. Top with the Parmesan cheese
6. Cook with slow cooker on med – low for 6 to 10 hours or until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.